Thursday, March 7, 2013

Yesterday

So yesterday was a crazy busy day and I work up this morning at 3 AM and realized I never uploaded a photo.  I had taken a couple of photos through out the day but by the time Adam and I had finished dinner I collapsed into bed. 

I have been thinking a lot about this blog, since I am coming up on my one year anniversary.  I am thinking about the future of the blog and where I want to go from here. 

If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it!

Hopefully I will remember to post a photo tonight...

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog and I hope you continue it! Since we're so far away it really helps to feel closer and more connected with you and Adam. I can't wait to see every post - you brighten my day, every day!
    Lots of love,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep doing what you are doing, I really enjoy you sharing the little moments of your everyday life :-)

    ReplyDelete