Sunday, April 14, 2013

April 15th, 2013

Wow!  I really can't believe that this date is here.  It seemed so far away when I started with blog, with the goal to find something to smile about everyday and change my focus to be a more positive person.  

I have been thinking about this post a lot.  I have recently read a lot of blog posts about what you would say to yourself a year ago or five years ago.  What words of encouragement would you tell your younger self.  

Here is what I would tell myself, and I continue to tell myself every day.  "It is going to be okay, no really, it is going to be okay; it will change." 

This past year has had so many heartbreaking moments, the kind of moments that make me feel choked up just thinking about them.  Honestly it causes a physiological change and I feel like I am suffocating.  But this year has had some huge growth moments and totally awesome moments.  

I am so much stronger than I ever thought. 


My thoughts and prayers are with Boston this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment