Monday, May 13, 2013

Blurry love

I spent the day cleaning off some of our shelves to get ready to move furniture so that we can have the carpet replaced.  I was upstairs looking down on the table, piled with things and was overcome by what all those things represent.  

In my very blurry picture, there are wedding presents, anniversary presents, birthday presents, souvenirs from trips and vacations, there is so much of our history and our family's history piled on that table it is simply beautiful.   All it takes is one object to remember a loved one, and smile! 

Question to consider: What is your favorite souvenir from a vacation?  Adam and I always try to buy a Christmas ornament when we go somewhere, but my favorite souvenir is the glass bowl I made last year.  I am so glad Adam encouraged me to make a bowl instead of a Christmas ornament.

No comments:

Post a Comment