Friday, May 3, 2013

Discipline

I got up very early this morning to go to a class, and the lecture happened to be about discipline. I found the class inspiring and depressing all at the same time.

Last year eventually became easy; I just had to post a picture and most of the time I didn't include a description.  But this year I have committed to writing more, so it is going to take discipline.  

I want to find inspiration in my everyday life, I also want to find a career I love and some other personal goals.  

I want the first thing I see in a room, to be something inspiring.  

Question to consider:  What is the first thing you see in the picture below? 

2 comments:

  1. The beautiful water ... water is so calming

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ducks! They are clearly buds...sharing a lovey noon chat!
    Love you!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete