Thursday, May 30, 2013

Going through the past



For the last couple of days my energy has been very low, and I finally took sometime to really rest and relax today.  I ran some errands in the morning and wanted to get started on cleaning and testing paint samples in the yoga room; but I just need to take care of myself.

After I took a very long nap this afternoon, I woke up and wanted to do something productive.  Since I still didn't have much energy I started going through our pictures from our past.  I am putting together a scrapbook and I need to figure out a good way to organize all of our photos.  I am starting by putting all the photos I may want to use in one folder, that way Adam can easily eliminate photos. 

Question to consider: How do you find motivation when you are feeling under the weather?  What projects do you tackle when you are not 100%?

No comments:

Post a Comment