Thursday, May 2, 2013

Just kick up

Today I am going to tell you about an amazing person in my yoga class.  She has been struggling with handstands for a while and today she kicked up!  Just for a moment, but it was so awesome to witness.  

I feel so privileged to be in the room to witness her steps towards being comfortable with handstand again. I wish there was a way to capture the energy of that moment. 

I am not posting a picture of her, because I am not sure how she would feel about it. It really helps inspire me to work more on those poses that terrify me. 

Question to consider:  What is the most recent thing you accomplished that really pushed and challenged you? 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, friend. Recently it has been feeling like my yoga practice is a jenga tower and someone pulled out one too many blocks and it tumbled down around me. Yesterday felt kind of like I have begun rebuilding again.

    ReplyDelete