Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day One of a hundred days

I was reading a blog post about hundred day challenges.  This blogger did 100 days of headstand in an effort to improve that posture.  I find it inspiring when my teacher does a handstand in the middle of the room.  I would love to to be able to do that, but I am terrified to try.

So everyday I am going to do a handstand and hold it for ten breaths.  My goal is to be able to do an unassisted handstand in the middle of the room on September 19th.   Since I haven't figured out a good way to take a self portrait while holding handstand I won't post a picture everyday, but I will be doing a handstand everyday.  

Here is Day One!



2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I can't do a handstand yet, so I think what you're doing is super awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen- It took me a long time to work up to doing handstand on the wall; but now I would love to be able to do a handstand in the middle of the room. I am not really sure if I will get there in 100 days, but I want to try.

      Delete