Thursday, June 6, 2013

Strength

Today is a big day for Adam! 

He is taking a big step in his yoga practice and starting his teacher training.  It is really inspiring to watch him grow and change since he began yoga.  

I love that Adam is pursuing this interest even though it is going to be very difficult.  He is redefining his standards.

I talk about yoga a lot, but it has really made a difference in both of our lives.  Most people don't understand this journey and many people make fun of yogis; but Adam is following this path despite that.  That is inspiring! I know that he will continue to cultivate support for this passion. 

Question to consider:  What activity would you like to take to the next level?  I know that I am not ready for teacher training yet, one day I will be strong and confident enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment