Wednesday, July 3, 2013

32

Today is my birthday!  The past couple of years I haven't looked forward to my birthday, because things weren't working out the way I wanted and birthdays remind you how much time has passed since you started working on certain goals.

But this year I decided I am done waiting for something to happen to celebrate.  There is so much to celebrate right now, I truly have a wonderful life.  I am incredibly lucky.

I started the day walking Sterling, and then baby sat for one of my teachers.  I had a wonderful lunch and a nice session with my teacher and Adam.  The evening is just beginning!

Question to consider:  What did you do to celebrate your last birthday?





2 comments:

  1. We were in HI, so I snorkeled.
    Mirka

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Happy belated Birthday to you!!!
    Mirka

    ReplyDelete