Monday, July 8, 2013

Astoria

Adam and I had such an amazing vacation.  I can't imagine how difficult it was for him to go to work today.  Here are a couple of pictures from our last full day in Oregon.  I have a couple more to show this week.  I never knew how beautiful Oregon was, but driving around there were so many breathtaking views.  It was just amazing!

This vacation was so different for us, because we knew very little about Portland or Oregon.  We just explored and kept finding wonderful things to do.  

Question to consider: Do you plan out all your activities on vacation or do you give yourself some freedom to let the wind carry you?   I think this is the first vacation that we really didn't plan things out, we had a couple of things that we wanted to do but honestly we just explored. 

"Goonies, never say die!"
"This is our time"

2 comments:

  1. We plan to have unplanned time each vacation :-). But J usually has a long list of activities to choose from, hehehe.
    Seems like you had a great time in Oregon. Your blogs make me want to go and explore it for myself!
    Mirka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mirka,

      I would recommend it. Oregon was so beautiful! Adam and I would like to go back someday.

      Delete