Thursday, July 11, 2013

No TV update

It is July 11th, and I still haven't watched any TV.  The first couple of days I found myself automatically turning on the TV and playstation (Netflix) but I would quickly remember my commitment and turn off the TV before I logged in.

I have discovered that Tuesday and Thursday nights are extra lonely without TV, since that is when Adam is at his teacher training.  I am usually too tired to paint, and so I have been spending my nights reading and writing.

The good news is that since I started this experiment I fall asleep much, much easier.  I am still waking up multiple times a night, but it is shocking to me how easily I fall asleep!

Question to consider: Have you ever given up TV for an extended period of time; what benefits did you notice?  Or do you not regularly watch TV?

No comments:

Post a Comment