Friday, September 20, 2013

101

So yesterday ended my 100 days of handstanding.   I did attempt a handstand, far away from the wall and was so concerned about kicking too far that I never even got my feet to the wall.  However I did manage an awesome forearm stand in my class.   I am getting stronger, but I still lack a great deal of confidence when it comes to inversions.  I am not giving up on the goal to be able to a handstand in the middle of the room unassisted, I am saying that 100 days was not enough practice for me.   I focused on the results instead of the action. I will fall in love with doing handstands. 

On a more positive note, I have been really enjoying my bead challenge that I decided to tackle.  I am just over halfway done with the 40 beads.  When I first started with challenge I honestly thought I could knock it out with one canister of gas and a week.  I don't work as fast as I used to, also I am making up a lot more of the beads on the fly instead of sketching them out before hand.  So I am using up the gas faster than I anticipated.  

Question to consider: Do you have a bucket list?  Do you have a list of goals that you intend to accomplish in this life?  

No comments:

Post a Comment