Friday, September 13, 2013

Choices

This morning I had a very powerful class.  There a lot of topics and ideas that I took away from the discussion this morning.  For the purposes of this venue I will write about choices, mostly as reminder for myself.  I do actually go back from time to time and read certain posts, this will be one of those posts. 

I am not my thoughts or my feelings, I am my actions.  I can always chose my actions.  I have a choice if I want to act out in anger or take a deep breath and show some compassion.  I have a choice about what to hold on to and what to let go of.  I have a choice about bracing for impact or opening my heart.  I have a choice to feel certain of my worth, to know that I am simply enough. 

Every breath, every moment requires a choice; and every breath gives us the opportunity to make a new choice. 

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." -J.K. Rowling

Question to consider: What will you chose today?  

No comments:

Post a Comment