Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Day 99

Tomorrow is day 100.  I have to say that this handstand experiment has been a little bit of a disaster.  The past couple of weeks I have been dealing with some very tight muscles, which feels like severe pain.  It has changed my practice quite a bit, and I have not been able to spend as much time practicing handstands or even practicing the poses that help me stabilize handstand as I would need to.  

Adam and I are going to work with handstands a little bit tonight, and we will see what happens.  But I haven't been practicing or preparing myself to do an unassisted handstand in the middle of the room for the past couple of weeks.    So I am asking myself do I reset the counter?  Do I attempt a different goal?  How do I not feel like a failure for not accomplishing my goal?  

Question to consider: What attitude do you chose when you don't accomplish a goal?  How do you change the story?    Right now I am feeling pretty small, so I need some ideas to change my story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment