Thursday, September 26, 2013

Number 13 (6)

So I went and had a celebrated happy hour with the girls last night at a new restaurant, Sonoma.    We had a wonderful time, girls' nights are awesome.  The food was enjoyable, but I wasn't a huge fan of my Sangria. Next time I will try something else, since we are going to go back and sit on the roof and enjoy the sparkly lights!

I wanted to take a moment to examine my list and see how things are going.


1. Take a trip with Ashley
2. Meet our new niece or nephew
3. Complete the home study process for our adoption (I would love to say adopt our child, but I have no control over that, I can only focus on the paperwork)
4. Make a visit to Santa Fe national cemetery
5. Trip to Europe
6. Yoga retreat
7. California trip
8. Unassisted handstand in the middle of the room
9. Sell a piece of art that I make
10. Visit a new place, that we haven't planned to visit yet
11. Go to Canada and try to see the Northern lights
12. Visit the Williams Waterwall in Houston
13. Try 33 five new restaurants in Houston
14. Weed through the bookcases and media storage
15. Organize our junk drawer
16. Do a yoga photo shoot
17. Have a family picture taken
18. Go to the rock gym with Adam
19. Make a watermelon cake
20. Crayon art project with Adam
21. Transfer Grandfather's cassette tape to CD
22. Watch a meteor shower

23. Clean our oven
24. Give away 33 things that no longer serve me
25. Find Sterling's little dog sibling
26. Meet new saving goals
27. Fill up my sketchbook
28. Make homemade jam
29. Watch a firework show
30. Take a tea tasting class
31. Paint some ceramics
32.  Make an ice cream cake
33.  Lord of the Rings extended version marathon

Bonus tasks or ideas for substitutions (Life happens)
Harry Potter Marathon
Reread all the Harry potter books
Order Room Service
Upgrade seats on a plane 

Question to consider: What should I do next?  

No comments:

Post a Comment