Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Crush(er)

So last Friday Adam and I went to see Wil Wheaton vs. Paul and Storm.  The show was hilarious, and both of us really needed a laugh. 

But here is my story about Wil Wheaton or as I always think of him Wesley Crusher on Star Trek the Next Generation.  I am pretty sure my first Hollywood crush was on Wesley Crusher.  Maybe he even inspired me to marry a scientist who understands how the world and universe interact in a different way from everyone else. (Is that a really vague sentence or what?). Basically I married an Earth wizard!

I really enjoyed the night and the little inside jokes that keep building.  However, Adam is not allowed to wear a bright orange western shirt.  

Question to consider: Who was your first "Hollywood" crush?



No comments:

Post a Comment