Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sitting on the Rhone

I am finally feeling a little better, and got hit with some magic fairy dust of inspiration.   I had a girl's night filled with painting and wine before we left for California.  We learned to paint an edited version of Starry Night on the Rhone.  However I didn't like the boats in the painting and decided not to paint them.

I wasn't sure how I wanted to finish the painting until this morning.  I wanted to paint Adam and I back in France watching the lights of Arles.  I remember our last night in France before we got back on the boat we took a breath and looked at the lights reflecting in the river.  

It is hard to believe that trip happened, it is hard to believe this is my life.  The good and the bad have brought me here and now.

Question to consider: What was your most memorible vacation?  Where is your dream destination?  

No comments:

Post a Comment