Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

This morning I woke up with a lot of gratitude, gratitude for all the adventures I have had this year, the good and the bad.  Last year around Thanksgiving I was only focused on the future and thinking that I would be happy when....  Today I realized how much I have to be thankful for. 

Even though there are members missing from our visit this holiday, I am grateful for the family that is able to gather together.  

The people that inspired me today were all the people we encountered who were working on Thanksgiving day, and giving it their all.  I thought that traveling today was going to be crowded and a nightmare, but we continuusly encounted smiling faces.  It never ceases to amazing how much of a difference a smiling face can make in a moment.  

 Question to consider:  What are you most grateful for today?   I am really grateful for Adam, he is my constant, my rock and my unending inspiration.  

No comments:

Post a Comment