Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Two months ago

In 10 days I am running my first 5K, it also happens to be a mud run and obstacle course.  I am pretty stressed about this race, life happens and I didn't make the progress in my training that I wanted to.  I still haven't run 3 miles straight yet.  The photos I have seen from the race site on Facebook make me nervous, and I wonder what in the world I signed up for.

Yesterday during my run in the cold windy weather I decided something.  I may not be in the shape I wanted to be in, but I am in much better shape than I was when I signed up for the race.  I am stuck at 2 miles, but I am still running 2 miles!

I want to finish this race with no injuries and I just want to have fun.  

Question to consider: What can you do today that your couldn't do 2 months ago?  What do you want to be able to do two months from now?

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture in this post! :-)
    Mirka

    ReplyDelete