Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Animal Inspiration

So last night Adam and I took a flight to Canada.  Everything went very smoothly, however it was a long flight and way past my dinner time so I was pretty grumpy.   After we got through all the offical chanels there was this happy, happy dog smiling at me.  Needless to say I quickly forgot about how hungry and tired I was and just focused on the little white pup's smiling face.  (There should be a greeting dog at every airport!)   I think the owner was there to pick someone up, however that little dogcompletely  changed my focus and reminded me to enjoy where and when I was.  

This morning I went out into the city and went exploring/getting lost.  There was snow everywhere, the city is beautiful, and I got to see plenty of wildlife playing in the snow.  This little squirrel was running around and jumping and playing in the snow.  (This is the best photo I got of him with my iphone, so regretting not bringing the DSLR now.)   I was so worried about not having the right clothes, and freezing while I was here.  But everywhere I looked there were people and animals out enjoying the snow and the sun.   (There was no wind this morning, which helps a lot.)

I am really looking forward to challenging myself in the cold and seeing what I find.

Question to consider: Would you rather be too cold or too hot?  

No comments:

Post a Comment