Friday, December 20, 2013

Just add light

The two photos below were taken a couple of weeks ago in Boston.  It has just taken me a while to edit and write this post.  One of our friends is a professional photographer and he took the opportunity to show me what a different lighting can make in your photos.   The differences are amazing, one dessert looks decadent and the other one looks okay.  So this moment reminded me of two things.
The first is obvious, I have a lot to learn about lighting photos.

The second is our friend's example to share knowledge.  He took the time an effort to share his passion with me, to transfer some knowledge.  He didn't make a big deal of it, he just picked up a candle and started lighting the photo.  I always enjoy seeing people's passions, and I have a beautiful photo to remind me to share.

Question of the day:  Do you take the opportunity to transfer knowledge?  

No comments:

Post a Comment