Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Number 13 (12,13)

Two new restaurants in Houston!  The first one we visited with some friends of ours, Beavers.  Adam was very happy with the beer menu and his burger.  I opted for the tacos and they were extremely spicy.  The food was very fresh and tasty, however I only finished part of my tacos because of how spicy they were.  I think next time I will get a burger or a salad. 

The second place we went to was at the airport.  We visited Cat Cora's lounge before our plane boarded.  This place was a winner, the blue cheese dip was wonderful!  Adam and I split a burger and I had a cocktail.  The meal felt a little rushed since we were at the airport, we walked right on the plane after we finished eating.  It is a place that I would visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment