Monday, December 16, 2013

The end of vacation

Adam is really good at vacationing.  He leaves the "to do" list behind, and focuses on the vacation.  If things come up, work or otherwise he quickly handles the situation and then goes back to relaxing and enjoying himself.

I am the opposite.  I am always aware of my "to do" list.  I continue to practice relaxation and leaving my list behind, however our vacationing differences become very clear as soon as our plane lands.   I am quickly thinking about picking up the pup, doing laundry, making dinner; where as Adam is just thinking about enjoying life and trusting that the to do list will get accomplished.

Right now I am very grateful to be home and be able to put my feet up!  

Question to consider: When do you stop being on vacation?  When you get home, when you go back to work, or as soon as your plane takes off?

No comments:

Post a Comment