Thursday, January 9, 2014

Double Rainbow

The sky put on an amazing show this morning, from the sunrise to the rain to the rainbows and back to the rain.  It is always nice to remember that there can't be a rainbow without the rain.  I feel like there have been a lot of tears in my life lately, and I just need to look for the rainbows when I see them.   I don't want to miss these moments because I am stuck in my head.  

It made my day today when I posted a photo of the rainbow on Facebook that a lot of my friends in very different parts of the city remarked how they saw the rainbow too.  I am glad that people are taking the time to notice what is happening and not just being upset about the traffic and the rainy morning.  

All those friends were my inspiration today!  To see the beauty in every situation and from different angles.  

Question to consider:  What beauty did you notice today? 

1 comment:

  1. Sunrise here this morning was very pretty ;-)
    Mirka

    ReplyDelete