Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014

It is a new year and it starts with a new moon.  I stood outside a little bit tonight to look at the stars, and there are plenty of stars to see.  

My wish this year for everyone is to remember that each of us is as bright and unique as each one of those stars.  We don't compare the stars to each other so why waste time comparing ourselves to others?

Last night we spent time talking about resolutions, I have not thought of a resolution for this year.  Today I just spent the day with people I love and I hope that this coming year holds more days of that.

Here is Adam's newest puzzle "cube," for some reason it made me think of the new year.  Everything is just a little mixed up and chaotic, but given a little time and action things will fall into place.  (Okay sometimes a lot of time and action!)

Question to consider: Do you have a new year's resolution?

No comments:

Post a Comment