Monday, January 27, 2014

Number 13 (16, 17, 18 and 19)

I have been a little behind in posting the new restaurants, so I am taking a break from cleaning the house to catch up!
Adam and I went with friends to Chapultepec Lupita, a mexican place near them.  It was cheap mexican food from a place that is open 24 hours a day.  The atmosphere made for some good people watching.

Adam and I needed a quick dinner before a lecture one night and we stopped by Thai Spice.  The scallop lo mein was exactly what we needed that night.  

Adam and I found ourselves with a lot of time to kill before Meditation on Wednesday and so we had dinner at Shade.  This soup was wonderful, everything tasted fresh.  It was a wonderful spontaneous date night, yeah for no traffic on a Wednesday night.

After Adam did some shopping on Friday night we went to the Tasting Room and shared some excellent truffle fries!   My meal here was a gourmet grilled cheese with some great soup. 

Back to cleaning the house!


No comments:

Post a Comment