Friday, January 24, 2014

Okay

Oops!  Guess this didn't publish yesterday...

I happen to be the sort of person who really likes plans.  I am working on this aspect of my personality and the universe is giving my plenty of practice.   (I think this is what happens when you ask for patience and trust, you get lots of practice with life not following your blueprint.)

Adam and I had plans to fly to Albuquerque this weekend to see family and meet our new niece.  The weather changed those plans.  Last night I got a text saying our flight was canceled, due to a winter storm.   It is for the best the roads were a mess this morning and I was happy to be snuggled up in bed.

Adam and I had a choice we could be upset that our plans were changed or we could just keep laughing and smiling.  So we still had a wonderful day!

Question to consider: Do you like the certainty of a plan or are you willing to go with whatever?

No comments:

Post a Comment