Friday, February 21, 2014

Chaos

My house feels like chaos right now.  I have piles and lists of stuff to take with me to Nepal scattered everywhere.  I am so lucky I have an Eagle Scout in the house to help me pack and figure out what I really need to take with me and what isn't necessary.  Plus he loves playing tetris and can help get all the "needs" into my backpack!

I have never traveled by myself for an extended period of time and I am feeling a little uncertain about a lot of things.  I am certain of some things and that is what I keep reminding myself when I get freaked out.   I am certain that I can do this!  I am certain that I am smart enough and have the ability to remain calm in lots of situations (actually remaining calm is another issue).  

I am so excited to go on this adventure!

Question to consider: Do you make lists before packing for a trip or do you just wing it?  

1 comment:

  1. Definitelly a list person here. Sometimes several lists for one trip, ha.
    I hope you enjoy your trip and stay safe!!
    Mirka

    ReplyDelete