Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Inspiration

I have been feeling pretty amazing lately, I am thankful for that.  I know Adam is pretty thankful for it to.  I would like to remember this state, because it is a state that I want to practice.  This feels like who I am.  I am the person that is happy to get up in the morning, that sings at the top of her lungs in the car, who learns to kick with some force, whose heart aches when she goes to volunteer, who sees both the beauty and the pain in other people's lives. I am someone that enjoys breathing.  (Seriously, close your eyes and take a really deep breath; it is healing.)

This is the state that I feel inspired in, I want to edit photos, write and work with glass.  It is hard to sit still and so I do the dishes and clean the kitchen because it makes me smile.  Amazing isn't the right word, however it will do.  

Question to consider: What word do you use to describe your favorite state, not your habitual state but your favorite state?  I am going to go with divine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment