Friday, February 28, 2014

Tribe

My upcoming trip is becoming more and more real.  Today in class my teacher was telling a story about how he felt reuniting with his "tribe" after some time apart.   I got pretty overwhelmed and emotional thinking about how much people can grow and change in a short amount of time.  It was a good feeling, overwhelmed doesn't have a bad meaning in my life.

I really love my life, I love my friends and my family.  I am so grateful for each and everyone of them.  I am excited to leave and come back together.  I am excited to hear about the changes and growth in their lives.   

Most likely the time is going to go by pretty fast and I will be sitting here typing while Sterling plays with his ball before I know it.  Right now it seems like such a long time to be away from everyone I know and love.  

Question to consider: Who is your "tribe?"

No comments:

Post a Comment