Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Two months

Two months before I got on a plane I called Adam and said "I'm going to Nepal."   That was a huge moment for both of us, Adam simply decided that he would be able to handle all the normal household duties and that I would have nothing to worry about.   Adam decided in that moment that giving me this trip was the most important thing he could do, right now.   I brag about my husband a lot, because he is so dreamy.

I don't know how much of a challenge he signed up for, and every time I want to talk about it, he dismisses me.  He tells me to stop making up stories and he is happy to do this for me.  He just simply reminds me to follow my heart.  (Honestly what more could a wife want?) 

So thank you Adam!  I am so grateful for you, and I look forward to resuming our walk when I return.


No comments:

Post a Comment