Monday, April 21, 2014

Butterflies

Adam had a day off, along with a bunch of our friends so we took a trip to my happy place, the Butterfly Center!

There is so much wonder and magic in the air!
Adam made a friend!  The butterfly landed on his head while he was meditating and didn't want to leave his side. It also really seemed to like his hair gel.
I can relate to the butterfly, I don't eat Adam's hair gel. Adam is awesome to be around he creates a supportive and loving atmosphere.

Questions to consider: Where is your happy place?  When is the last time you were physically there?  When is the last time you took a trip there using your imagination?  

It had been a long time since I had been to the butterfly center.  I honestly thought it would make me sad.  There was some sadness and I chose to focus on the wonder, magic and love for my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment