Monday, April 14, 2014

Training

So this last weekend, Adam and I ran a mud run/obstacle course.  When we both signed up we each had every intention of training at the minimum every weekend.  Of course I went to Nepal, and life happens.  So we went running twice before our obstacle race, and for me it was a diffferent experience than the first run I did.  

Number one the weather was perfect!   Not too cold, not to hot, good cloud cover during the race.  

Number two I found running much more difficult this time.  (I actually had to walk a lot, because my ankle felt unstable.  It isn't injured, it felt weak.)   

Number three running with Adam is so much fun!  He tackled obstacles like superman.   It was a pleasure to watch.  

Number four, when do we sign up next?

Question to consider:  What is your favorite exercise to do with another person?  

No comments:

Post a Comment