Monday, May 5, 2014

Fuzzy healer

My last blog post I wrote about how I wanted to gain more competence and experience with discovering what it means to be a healer.  To begin to focus on others and use the lessons I have learned.  

Ask and you shall receive!  Adam has been fighting a bug since we got back from Spain, so I have gotten to take care of him and focus my energy on getting him back to health.

The best healer in our house, Sterling, is on the job too.  This little ball of fuzz is an amazing healer.  He is continuously giving unconditional love, and always knows when someone is ill.  He just rests with them and keeps their feet warm.

As I continue to learn what it means, what it looks like to be a healer, I am glad I have this little ball of fuzz in my life.  He reminds me to simple be, to give, to not worry about the results.

Question to consider: Who inspires you to stay with your goals?  

No comments:

Post a Comment