Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Number 13 (31 & 32)

I am almost there!  First up number 31 Birraporetti's. Adam and I have seen this place so many times and have talked about going to eat there either before or after a show in the theater district.  Adam surprised me with tickets to the Opera, so one of our friends made reservations for the six of us to dine at Birraporetti's.  The eggplant was really good, I love eggplant parmigiana.  
Next is number 32 Yia Yia Mary's.  I went to this Greek place with some friends and loved the appetizer sampler and the soup.  Probably the last soup I will eat in Houston for a while as temperatures start to rise, but Sunday morning it was still cool enough to enjoy the soup out on the patio. 

Need to pick something special for number 33!

Question to consider: Are you enjoying the approach of summer?  What is your favorite season?



No comments:

Post a Comment