Tuesday, June 24, 2014

24 – What made you happy today?

I got up this morning very early and I had a message on Facebook from my friend in Italy about being able to see a crescent moon and a brilliant Venus in the sky in the early morning.   It must have been a coincidence  that I was up and about to start my practice, so I went outside and did my Qigong practice while looking up at the moon and Venus.

It makes me smile that my friends know me so well, even from half way across the world!
The other thing that made me smile today, he makes me smile everyday!  Is my amazing husband, he enriches my life in so many ways.  I am so grateful that I get to continue to walk with him, it is special to me that after 15 years of being together he still makes me smile everyday.
Question to consider: What made you smile today?

No comments:

Post a Comment