Monday, June 23, 2014

Number 13 (33)

Here is number 33!  Gatlin's BBQ 

Adam's parents wanted to take us out for our anniversary, and Heather wanted to try this BBQ place that she had read about.  Since we happened to be in the neighborhood we added a new restaurant to the list!

I really enjoyed everything about this meal, especially the green beans.  Since Adam and I are in the neighborhood a lot, we will definitely be trying more of their food.  We don't get BBQ too often, so this was a very special treat. 


Here are the links to the rest of the places that we tried!
















Number 27 is dedicated to all the places I forgot to take a photo.





Question to consider:  What is your favorite type of food to have on a special day?  I think for me New Mexican  and Italian food speak to my heart.  






No comments:

Post a Comment