Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The countdown has begun...

Sunday was my brother's birthday and my parents' anniversary is coming up.  When I was growing up this was always a busy and fun time of year leading up to my birthday.   I always looked at my brother's birthday as the start of the countdown to mine. 

So lets see what I still want to accomplish before my birthday on July 3rd!

9. Sell a piece of art that I make (This one hasn't happened yet.  I almost sold some of my work, but she decided to go in a different direction. I am working on a painting as a gift for a friend, which is new for me to give my paintings away.)

12. Visit the Williams Waterwall in Houston (This seemed like such a simple thing to do)

16. Do a yoga photo shoot (Adam has done a couple of yoga shoots, so I will get my butt in gear)

17. Have a family picture taken (I am still looking for a good Groupon)

18. Go to the rock gym with Adam (Does a mud run count?)

20. Crayon art project with Adam (I painted with a friend, however I still want to play with melting crayons on canvas)

27. Fill up my sketchbook (This is an ongoing project, I have been writing in my journal a lot.  I might just finish that instead) 

28. Make homemade jam (Soon!)

29. Watch a firework show (I was just talking to Adam about this.  Does a shooting star in Nepal count?)

31. Paint some ceramics (This one seemed so easy to schedule at the time)

32.  Make an ice cream cake (Umm...I am not so sure about this one)

33.  Lord of the Rings extended version marathon (I have watched the Fellowship a number of times, when I have been sick.) 


Bonus tasks or ideas for substitutions (Life happens)
Harry Potter Marathon  
Reread all the Harry potter books
Order Room Service (Done!)
Upgrade seats on a plane  (Done!)

No comments:

Post a Comment