Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Upgrade

When Adam and I went to Spain, lots of things fell into place.  Honestly things just went so smoothly and effortlessly that I was amazed.  On our trip home, on the way to Frankfurt we got upgraded to Business Class!
This is was such a treat!  The food tasted fresh and was beautifully presented.  I spent the flight feeling grateful and blessed for my life and all of these experiences. 
I find these moment extra special, because I don't just think about all the "good" things in my life.  I find myself being grateful for all the moments I struggled, and suffered as well.  All of those moments have contributed to creating who I am today, all of those lessons were necessary.   

Question to consider: Have you ever been upgraded on a flight? 


1 comment:

  1. No, I am still waiting for that treat. :-(
    But I am very happy that you did!!
    Mirka

    ReplyDelete