Monday, July 7, 2014

Number 31

My birthday was very unique.  A friend and I had made some great plans to have a girls' night with her sister who was flying in from New York.  However there were a bunch of storms and flights were delayed and finally cancelled.  So birthday plans were changed.  

My friend really wanted to go create something, and so we decided to paint some ceramics and I got one last thing crossed off my list.  

It was just one of those days were nothing went right and at the same time everything went right.  I got to wake up with the man I adore, I got to see and hear from people that are dear to my heart, I had the pleasure of staying with my friend while she hurt for her sister, and finally I got to drive home and crawl back into bed with the man of my dreams.  

I am so grateful for the friends and family that reached out to me to make my birthday extra special!  I am honored to have you all in my life to watch both my triumphs and my falls!

Question to consider: What would be your ideal way to spend your birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment