Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014

I have been brainstorming about how to sum up 2014, and no words come to mind.  I could sum up a lot of the things I have done this year, all the different ways I challenged myself, all the different ways I fell down and attempt to list all the lessons I learned.  I don't want to.   

I am looking forward to 2015!   Not because it is a New Year, because I honestly have started looking forward to each moment to see what unfolds, to see what present I get to unwrap.  

New Year's Eve seems like a boundary, a time to leave things behind and create something new.  The reality is that boundary exists with every breath, if a person choses to do that.  

I am excited to see what peaks and valleys I get to explore in the time coming up, I hope you will continue to follow me.

Question to consider:  How will you approach this boundary of time and space?  What intention are you going to bring with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment