Thursday, March 19, 2015

The sun is out

It started off as a gloomy, rainy day.  I drove to the doctor's office falling in love with the storm clouds wondering if a lightening storm was in the future, and as I drove home the sky was beginning to clear.  I walked out of the doctor's office in a pretty gloomy mood and sittting in traffic watching the clouds clear gave me some perspective on how fast things can change.  In that moment I may have been in pain and frustrated that my energy is low, however I know that it will change.  

I had an idea for a project this morning and maybe some extra rest is just the thing that I need to really figure out the next steps to take.   Getting to type up my blog with Sterling sleeping next to me is pretty freaking awesome.  I am just going to take this one moment at a time and let my body heal as quickly as it will.   I am not on anyone's time scale, the days I feel good I will be out and about doing my work and on the days I want to take care of myself I will make space for that.   

Back to basics!   Even moving the toes and ankles can be yoga.

Question to consider: What are you planting this spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment